Terms and Conditions
Rules of UseThe “Mark.”
The SuperSpeed Certified mark is our mark, as indicated by United States Patent and Trademark Office filings. We are not transferring ownership of the Mark to you.
We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable, license to display and print this mark for the purposes of marketing or providing training services using our products. The License is limited to these uses. A non-exhaustive list of approved uses include print or display of the Mark on business cards, letterhead, envelopes, signage, websites, print advertising, and email signatures.
You may only use the Mark:
- To market or provide training services using our products;
- If you have completed our training program;
- If you agree and sign this License Agreement;
- If, in the event we notify you of changed or additional terms, agree to those additional terms;
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you are not allowed to use the Mark:
In pop-up Internet advertisements;
- For referral networks entries;
- On promotional goods you provide to your students or customers, such as (but not limited to) apparel, mugs, pens, and calendars;
- On any way that suggests you are the owner of the Mark, rather than a Licensee.
Appearance. When you use the Mark, you must:
- Print or display it either in black and white, or in the colors we provide to you;
- Never reduce its size to less than 0.5 inches in height;
- Maintain the proportions (height and width) of the Mark as it is provided to you;
- Never modify the Mark in any other fashion other than resizing.
Reporting of misuse.
If you become aware that others are using the Mark without having completed our training program, you must report the same to us.
We may terminate this License at any time, for any reason, by providing you written notice, whether by post, email, or otherwise. This License automatically terminates if you fail to comply with its terms.